Monday, December 29, 2008




The store behind Cole is a 100 yen store (or in other words a dollar store) in Yamato Japan. On our way home Cole needed a drink and this is where we got it from. If you look at all of the light green drinks they are all green tea. It is a very common drink over here













This is a slide they had at a park. It was almost like sliding down painted cement. If you look above my head there is a flat part and kids would get going so fast they would end up doing a jump. I sat next to the edge so I could control how fast I went.

The sign is where we park our car to take the train. It is a 5 min walk from the train stop.





1 comment:

  1. You look like you are having so much fun. We really miss you and loved the box of goodies you sent for Christmas. The girls loved all the different things in it.

    ReplyDelete