Tonight I was sitting on the couch just playing with Cole and all of a sudden I heard the sliding door rattle and the floor was kind of shaking. It did not last too long, but a few seconds later the shaking started again. This time it lasted longer and I could see things shaking and moving. It was scary for me and my heart was beating pretty fast. It made me think of what I need to do to be prepared if anything did happen. I remembered I had 2 cases of water but they are in the car. We do have some food but not enough. that is mostly my fault because I have not been to the store since we got back from Singapore a few days ago. We are also on a typhoon watch. It is actually a tropical depression but they are just giving us a warning just in case it is more than that. Oh the adventures with mother nature we have. Oh, I almost forgot to write but the earthquake was south of Tokyo on some island , it measured a 7.1, which I am so glad was there and not where we live.
Wow the adventures of living in different places. How long will you be over there? I hope that you always remain safe. I guess those things also happen here, but It seems like we hear more about it over there.
ReplyDeleteThe thing about Japan is that Natural disasters are your biggest concern for saftey.
ReplyDelete