Friday, February 20, 2009

Cole's favorites




We were walking home from the park yesterday and there was this really friendly dog, so I let Cole go up to it. I think that spending time at Karen and Jaymons house with the horses Cole seems to think that anything behind a fence should eat grass. He has a weed in his hand and was trying to feed it to the dog. The dog eventually got the weed and went off and chewed it.






Cole wearing his favorite lightning mcqueen shoes. Everytime we take them off he starts to cry. He would sleep with them on if we would let him. I let him wear them once to swimming lessons and he did not want to take them off. Whenever we take them off we let him know they will be there waiting for him and he does go back to them and puts them on.



Cole loves this Thomas the tank engine Derrick got him from S. Korea. It is funny because the jacket spells thomas, thonnas. We will tell him we are going somewhere and that we need to get our jackets on. I will try to get him a different one and he says no and wants to wear him thomas jacket. If you look close at his feet he also has his lightning mcqueen shoes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment