Sunday, April 5, 2009

never leave a child unattended

A few days ago I was making some rolls for dinner and I sat in the living room to wait for them to raise. I realized Cole was in the kitchen so I went to check on him. He was playing with his cars in the flour I was using for the rolls and planned to use it after to roll the dough out. It was pretty messy, luckily we have a broom to sweep all the flour up.
Another time I was in the kitchen making dinner and I heard Cole coloring on his chalkboard so I figured as long as I could hear him and what he was doing I knew he was ok. I turned my back to work more on dinner when suddenly I realized he was being very quiet. I turned around and saw that he was being an artist. He was pretty proud of his work and wanted to keep going. All I can say is I am glad we have the magic eraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment