

Here is the newest member of our family. Isabelle Akyko. born Feb. 23, 2010 @ 12:21 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 3 oz, 22 inches. My water ended up breaking around 3:15 a.m., which I am so glad it did because I did not want to have to be stuck in traffic on the way to the hospital. It all depends on traffic here but it could take up to 2 hours to go 30 miles. Needless to say we missed all traffic and were able to make it to the hospital in pretty good time. Cole is getting more and more use to her and will now sit next to me when I am holding her. When we first got home from the hospital he did would not even come by me at all. He will now go up to her and start to talk with her and will even share his cars with her. At the hospital the dr and nurse were very excited to see what we were having because we did not know. The nurse told me everyone always finds out what they are having so this was very exciting for her. They asked if we had names picked out, which we did for a girl but could not think of one at all for a boy, luckily we had a girl. We feel we have been blessed already having her in our home and will bring much happiness.
I am so happy for you. Wow a little girl, how fun. I am surrounded by boys and need a little pink in my life. I hope the healing and adjusting is all going well. Take care.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I was wondering what Akyko
ReplyDeletemeant? Its fun to have both!