Monday, October 25, 2010

Silly Cole

Last week we were outside on the deck and Isabelle was crawling around and I told Cole that we would have to teach Isabelle how to go down the stairs backwards. Cole came to the top of our 3 stairs and said to Isabelle to watch him. He then turned around and walked down the stairs backwards. Now hopefully Isabelle will learn from his good example.
Here is another short story about Cole. We were walking in the hallway at church and there was a member of our ward in front of us taking her 2 yr old to nursery. Little did I know this whole time Cole was pretending to be a train and out loud he said, "out of my way slowpoke." The lady turned around and looked at us. I told her he was pretending to be a train and did not really mean it. He did that a few more times and he has even used that same quote from a thomas the tank engine movie is stores, luckily nobody was too close to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment