Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last night I went to a baby shower for a girl in our branch and I sure was surprised how Cole was. At first he was quiet and stayed by me, but it did not take long for him to warm up. After being there for a while (it started at 7 and I try to put him to bed at 8) Cole started to get a little hyper. Things were kind of settling down, but there was still talking going on and out of the blue Cole yelled, "Party,party, party." This is not the only time either. I am sure it shocked all the people there because they see him just as this quiet little boy. He was going all over and would not hold still. It was pretty funny to watch him be so active, it was almost as if I had a different little boy

No comments:

Post a Comment