
Don't you think this looks like the perfect pancake? We had pancakes for breakfast and I left the batter sitting out because it was pretty much gone and while I was cutting Derrick's hair Cole decided he wanted to have a snack. His snack ended up being this pancake he tried to make. I must say he did a pretty good job, he was just a little too short. I was surprised there were only a few drops of batter on the floor.Speaking of batter on the floor. Cole had dipped a measuring spoon in the batter while I was making pancakes for breakfast and he spilled some on the floor so I said to him, " lets clean it up." I went to get a paper towel and Cole got down on his hands and knees and licked the batter off the floor, it shows how much Cole likes pancake batter. I just had to laugh at what he did.
That is too funny about Cole licking up the batter. I just started to laugh when I read that.
ReplyDelete