Friday, May 22, 2009

Today at lunch I asked Cole if he wanted to bless the food, which he was more than willing to do. He folds his arms and closes his eyes by putting his arms over his eyes. I got him started then he started to go on his own so I just let him to see what he would say. He was doing very good, then out of the blue he started to count. I wanted to see how high he would go so I let him keep going. He ended up counting up to 10 and some of the teens. He can't quite get the right words out for the teens but he knows they are there. I was laughing so hard and had a very hard time helping him finish our food prayer. It was really cute to hear him try to pray and I am proud of his accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment