Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hiking up Mt. Oyama
















Here is a picture of the stairs we had to go up before we started hiking. I got a picture of the bottom half of them, then once I got all the way to the top I took a picture looking down at them. They were very steep is all I can say.





The trail was very interesting. Take a look at all the rocks that was the trail. Some of the steps we had to take went up to my knees, so by the time you go up so many your legs are very tired. I was able to make it up the mountain without getting tired. I think all the walking I did around base helped me out, and I am very glad about that.





On the way down I was carrying Cole and my legs were so shaky. I am glad Derrick was there.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those stairs are sooo steep! What a neat adventure!

    ReplyDelete