Tonight after we were done eating dinner (actually everyone was done except for me because I eat so slow), Cole let us know he was done so Derrick washed Cole's hands and was holding him, which was nice since Derrick was gone till 5 tonight. Derrick then lifted Cole up and began blowing on Cole's stomach. The thing we were not aware of was he had a mouthful of milk and when Derrick blew on his stomach the milk did not stay in his mouth, but ended up mostly on Derrick's head. Derrick just walked around with his head down looking for a towel, while I sat there and laughed. There was maybe a teaspoon (it was a small enough amount to fit in Cole's mouth) on his head and the way he was walking made it seem like he thought there was more than there really was. Only a few drops landed on the floor, so Derrick's head did get most of it.
I was laughing so hard when that happened. Cole saw me laughing and he grabbed his cup and spit his milk out 2 more times, which Derrick made me clean up because my laughing made him do it again.
I had to laugh at Derrick's reaction, he did not laugh at all, in fact he went over and finished doing the dishes. It reminded me when babies spit up on the parents face, only this was not half as bad.
October COMPASS Classes
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment