The other day Derrick wanted to find a geocache here in Japan. It said it was at a park 6 miles from where we live. It took us anywhere from 30-45 min. to go 6 miles. There were so many stop lights and not sure where we were going. We went to a place where we had never been before. We ended up finding the park and we came across a huge playground, that would never be built in the states. It was made mostly of metal. There was a few places where it had rope to walk across. They also had a roller slide, which was a blast. I fit but just barely. Cole loved that slide and thought he would go fast, so I had to go with him. Come to find out he could have gone alone and he would have gone pretty slow. I think he liked going with me because he went fast down it.
This is what the playground looked like from the bottom, looking up at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment